Builder and operator since 1993, we always have been committed to the well being of our customers, which include the respect of your rights and privacy. This is why, when you navigate on our website, we engage to protect your personal data. Your privacy is one of our biggest concern.
1/ Personal data gathering
According to the French National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (C.N.I.L), a personal data is made of any information directly indentifying or indirectly a natural person.
This is why every time you visit our website https://residence-thermes.fr/ you may willingly give us personal data (booking a stay, subscribing to our newsletter, …) designed to help us fulfill your expectations, such as :
- Your last name, first name, mailing address, email address, phone number, details of your identity card, payment details
- Identification data related to a particular service When reserving care treatment, ski equipment or ski passes, we will have to ask you to specify your date of birth, your size, …
By providing us with your personal data, you agree that we use them to satisfy your request and also that we communicate them to partners in charge of the specific services as specified above.
When you browse our site https://residence-thermes.fr/, when you download our applications or receive our newsletter, we record other information such as:
- Your IP address, the country of connection, the type of browser,
- Information about your browsing (page views, favorites, clicks on links, opening or not some pages).
These data are not saved, they are exclusively reserved for statistical purposes.
For any additional information concerning the protection of personal data, you can consult the website of the Commission for Informatics and Liberties : https://www.cnil.fr/
2/ Personal data processing
As mentioned above, the purpose of collecting your personal data is to:
First of all :
- The treatment of your reservations and requests
- The management of the commercial relationship between you and the Résidence des Thermes
- The sending of adapted offers, our newsletter by email,
- Personalization of the content of our site https://residence-thermes.fr/,
- Display of targeted advertisements.
The data can be passed on to other providers for the following purposes:
- Specific services (sporting goods, care, packages, …),
- Secure payment.
3/ Recipients of your personal data
Those data are inteded for the use of P.T. INVESTISSEMENTS, operating society of the “Résidence des Thermes” registered to the LONS-LE-SAUNIER Chamber of Commerce under the number 383 661 360, whose head office is located at 21 avenue Camille Prost, 39000 LONS-LE-SAUNIER.
We will never transfer or market your data for marketing purposes to external companies. If your data are transferred to third parties, they will be used only for the purpose of our services and only when you have given your consent for the sharing of such information as if it was a one-off participation in a promotional event.
4/ Retention period of your personal data
https://residence-thermes.fr/ keeps the data of its customers for a period of 5 years from the last contact (reservation, phone call or email).
For potential future customers, the duration is reduced to 3 years from the last click. However, before the deletion of personal data, you will receive an email asking you if you wish to continue receiving our commercial offers. In case of a positive response, your data will be kept for another 3 years.
5/ Your rights and conditions on the processing of your personal data
If you deem inappropriate the use of your personal data, we thank you kindly to contact us :
- Via the website https://residence-thermes.fr/
- By email to [email protected]
- By mail directly to the head office of PT INVESTISSEMENT – Résidence des Thermes – 21 avenue Camille Prost – 39000 LONS-LE-SAUNIER
You can also file a complaint with the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties (CNIL), to the attention of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) – 3 Place Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS cedex 07 or on the website https://www.cnil.fr/ https://www.cnil.fr/